Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Sparks fly in the Hamptons when “regular guy” Wade Walker crashes the preppy Peeples family reunion to ask for their precious daughter Grace’s hand in marriage. Wade might be a fish out of water among this picture-perfect East Coast clan always trying to keep up appearances, but he’s not about to let himself sink. Instead, in a wild weekend of fun, dysfunction and hilarious surprises, Wade is about to discover there’s room for all kinds of Peeples in this family, no matter their differences.
- Forever a Wildcat: 14 years after his death, school keeps Eddie Gomez’s memory alive
- Metro Police: Officer shoots, kills man who took guard’s stun gun at hospital
- House’s actions on silencers say a lot about priorities
- Fine dining for locals and rock stars alike
- A ‘delicate search’ will be needed to find new schools superintendent