Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: We meet Celine and Jesse nine years after their last rendezvous. Almost two decades have passed since their first encounter on a train bound for Vienna, and we now find them in their early forties in Greece. Before the clock strikes midnight, we will again become part of their story.
- If Raiders’ move to L.V. is approved, Bay Area fans should boycott team
- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women’s marches worldwide
- How hard has Airbnb hit the hotel industry? It’s not as bad as once thought
- The Latest: Petition seeks Trump’s tax returns
- Thousands gather in downtown Las Vegas in solidarity with women’s marches around the world