Length: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Synopsis: In 1976, college dropout Steve Jobs heralded a revolution within the confines of his parents’ garage. Jobs, along with friend and technical wizard Steve Wozniak, unleashed the homebrew Apple 1 personal computer kit onto an unsuspecting public, producing 200 units by hand and shipping each one themselves. Apple Inc. was born, and the world would never be the same. Today hundreds of millions of users around the world remain tethered to the remarkable products that Jobs championed - his impact on the world of technology was undoubtedly colossal, but his effect on our culture was simply immeasurable.
- For UNLV football, this Fremont Cannon game takes on new meaning
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 13
- On airplanes, considering fighting cameras with cameras
- New scholarship draws thousands of would-be CSN students to apply
- Five technologies that will change the way we live