Length: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Synopsis: In 1976, college dropout Steve Jobs heralded a revolution within the confines of his parents’ garage. Jobs, along with friend and technical wizard Steve Wozniak, unleashed the homebrew Apple 1 personal computer kit onto an unsuspecting public, producing 200 units by hand and shipping each one themselves. Apple Inc. was born, and the world would never be the same. Today hundreds of millions of users around the world remain tethered to the remarkable products that Jobs championed - his impact on the world of technology was undoubtedly colossal, but his effect on our culture was simply immeasurable.
- Bionic bartenders deployed at Strip bar: But can you bend their ear?
- ‘Amsterdam on steroids’: L.V. dispensaries gird for weekend start of recreational sales
- Heller among lawmakers targeted by new pro-Medicaid ads
- Facing defections, Senate GOP leaders delay health care vote
- Vegas Play of the Day: Cardinals at Diamondbacks