Length: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Synopsis: In 1976, college dropout Steve Jobs heralded a revolution within the confines of his parents’ garage. Jobs, along with friend and technical wizard Steve Wozniak, unleashed the homebrew Apple 1 personal computer kit onto an unsuspecting public, producing 200 units by hand and shipping each one themselves. Apple Inc. was born, and the world would never be the same. Today hundreds of millions of users around the world remain tethered to the remarkable products that Jobs championed - his impact on the world of technology was undoubtedly colossal, but his effect on our culture was simply immeasurable.
- Study finds underage, fearful women in Vegas sex trafficking
- Injured Gorman star Bey helps Gaels win 9th straight Sunset basketball crown
- Leaks like Flynn information are responsible, not unpatriotic
- Research meets rhetoric: UNLV scholar reframes the White House’s rejection of climate science
- Courting a congregation: Pastor hoops it up to attract people to the church