From Up On Poppy Hill (Kokurikozaka kara)
Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Set in Yokohama in 1963, this lovingly hand-drawn film centers on Umi and Shun and the budding romance that develops as they join forces to save their high school’s ramshackle clubhouse from demolition.
- Academy of Country Music Awards moves to T-Mobile Arena
- U.S. judge OKs plan for Caesars’ unit to exit $18 billion bankruptcy
- 18 million more uninsured if Obamacare killed, not replaced
- Suspect in Las Vegas slaying shot by police in California
- Mother, teenage son arrested in shooting death of former Chaparral student