One More Try
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Grace is a single mother who is willing to sacrifice everything to save her ill son. All seems well in Grace’s life, especially with the comfort of her son Botchok and her boyfriend Tristan who is supporting her. But when Botchok’s rare blood condition becomes severe, Grace is left with no other option but to reconnect with Botchok’s biological father, Edward an accomplished man, married to a successful career woman Jacqueline. All Grace asks from Edward is to help her save their son, Botchok. Edward is initially hesitant but Jacqueline allows him because she’s unable to give her husband what he really wants, a child. The process of curing Botchok is starting to taint their happy relationships, for unwanted feelings in the past start to resurface. Eventually all other options fail except only for one - a biological sibling to Grace’s son, who must be naturally conceived.
- Blog: Golden Knights ‘delighted’ with results of NHL expansion draft
- Vegas Golden Knights fans make presence felt at NHL Awards
- CCSD Trustee Cranor resigns to attend law school at BYU
- Pool and water safety urged as heat wave continues
- Throwback playlist: a summer 12-pack from some bygone Vegas favorites