Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Blog: Golden Knights ‘delighted’ with results of NHL expansion draft
- Why Golden Knights’ pick Engelland will pay dividends
- Vegas Golden Knights fans make presence felt at NHL Awards
- Las Vegas puts more restrictions on short-term rentals
- Las Vegan Rob Whited has lived a rock ’n’ roll life others only dream about