Ginger & Rosa
Length: 1 hour, 29 minutes
Synopsis: London, 1962. Two teenage girls - Ginger and Rosa - are inseparable; they play truant together, discuss religion, politics and hairstyles, and dream of lives bigger than their mothers’ frustrated domesticity. But, as the Cold War meets the sexual revolution, and the threat of nuclear holocaust escalates, the lifelong friendship of the two girls is shattered - by the clash of desire and the determination to survive.
- Watching Las Vegas’ NHL team in person doesn’t have to cost a fortune
- 8 found dead in sweltering truck in immigrant smuggling case
- Las Vegas Bowl announces partnership with local youth football league
- Las Vegas’ new center for homeless youth honors its namesake
- Police ask for help in locating missing teen