Ginger & Rosa
Length: 1 hour, 29 minutes
Synopsis: London, 1962. Two teenage girls - Ginger and Rosa - are inseparable; they play truant together, discuss religion, politics and hairstyles, and dream of lives bigger than their mothers’ frustrated domesticity. But, as the Cold War meets the sexual revolution, and the threat of nuclear holocaust escalates, the lifelong friendship of the two girls is shattered - by the clash of desire and the determination to survive.
- Bandits walk away with money, chips from Las Vegas casinos
- What you need to know before attending the Women’s March event at Sam Boyd Stadium
- Sheriff updates number of people injured in Strip shooting to 851
- 1 killed in possible gang-related shooting in east valley
- Gorman, Findlay Prep highlight basketball showcase at South Point