Thanks for Sharing
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: This film follows the lives of three friends who meet while attending 12-step meetings to help treat their addiction to sex. The patriarch of the group is Mike, a recovering addict whose twenty-something son has returned home after months away struggling with his own issues. Mike’s sponsee is Adam, who has been a success story of the program for six years due mainly to his on-going celibacy. That is until he starts a relationship with the woman of his dreams, Phoebe, and finds it difficult to control the urges he has supressed for so long. Together, Mike and Adam befriend an obnoxious young doctor whose uncontrollable addiction is ruining his medical career. Will his newfound friendship with group newcomer Dede be the only thing that will save him from himself?
- How 3 recruits changed the expectations for UNLV’s Marvin Menzies
- Softball coach Shan McDonald will get due with UNLV Athletics Hall of Fame induction
- Sandoval covers pot, Yucca Mountain in meetings with federal officials
- Group speaks out against Laxalt over background-check law
- Suspect in Trump hotel fires says he hadn’t slept, was bent on mischief