Length: 1 hour, 41 minutes
Synopsis: Simon, a fine art auctioneer, teams up with a criminal gang to steal a Goya painting worth millions of dollars, but after suffering a blow to the head during the heist he awakens to discover he has no memory of where he hid the painting. When physical threats and torture fail to produce answers, the gang’s leader Frank hires hypnotherapist Elizabeth Lamb to delve into the darkest recesses of Simon’s psyche. As Elizabeth begins to unravel Simon’s broken subconscious, the line between truth, suggestion, and deceit begin to blur.
- Calculating cost of outfitting an NHL player — it’s pricey
- Outgoing UNLV athletic director thanks supporters, touts triumphs
- After trip’s final day, president to return to tumult back home
- Kafka in Vegas: A slain circus star, a dubious confession, and a prosecutorial misconduct epidemic
- Gregg Allman of The Allman Brothers Band dies at age 69