EXHIBITION: Munch 150
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This year, all of Norway celebrates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Edvard Munch (1863 - 1944), one of the towering figures of modern art.This is already being hailed a “once-in-a-lifetime show”. Global interest is huge - not least as a result of one of his four paintings of The Scream having recently set a public art auction record of $120 million. Many know Munch as the man who painted The Scream, but his complete works are remarkable and secure his place as one of the greatest artists to have ever lived.
- Las Vegas will host all 30 teams for the NBA summer league
- Trump says he should have left UCLA players in Chinese jail
- Two wounded after shooting at each other on Boulder Highway
- Analysis: It’s easy to be in awe of Golden Knights’ continued success
- Before Rice matchup, Rebels showing lineup versatility