Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- Reno gaming exec faces challenges with SLS on the Strip, lobbyists say
- Two rookies top WSOP Main Event final table headed into final session
- Magazine’s comparison to Cam Newton sets bar high for UNLV’s Armani Rogers
- Project Neon 40 percent complete after one year
- Girl, 4, hospitalized after being pulled from house fire