Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- A beginner’s guide to dietary supplements
- How Sunset Station changed the scene for locals casinos in Las Vegas
- County pursues new strategies for stubborn squatter problem
- Supreme Court reinstates Trump travel ban, will hear arguments
- Big data, huge potential: Gaming sector could see great gains from acting on rich analytics