Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- County Commission lets builder’s plan for development near Red Rock go forward
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Rapper Sean Kingston, hip hop group Migos spar in Vegas; one arrested
- Protesters picket Republican officials at Nevada luncheon
- Marijuana expo loses name over ‘differing vision’ with parent group