Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- Back home: Local kid Keenen King will join UNLV football after leaving Washington State
- Sound heard in Argentine sub search comes from explosion
- Trump tells troops ‘We’re winning’ against foes
- Macy’s parade rolls on with balloons, bands, security
- Police: Reward being offered in Sparks jewelry store theft