Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For years people saw tattoos as a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos. But now in the United States one out of every three adults under forty has a tattoo! So what happened? How did tattoo go from something that was put on you to an expression that comes from within you? Tattoo Nation tells the story of a few people who helped transform the world of tattoo, and the way we think about tattoos, forever. This is the true story of the ink revolution.
- Steve Wynn says he has the ‘most precious piece of real estate’ in Las Vegas
- Mayweather-McGregor to be shown live in movie theaters
- Why fallen North Las Vegas detective was honored at Yankee Stadium
- Man robs Las Vegas bank at gunpoint, takes 3 hostages, is captured
- Man accused of using Facebook to lure girl, 13, for sex