Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For years people saw tattoos as a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos. But now in the United States one out of every three adults under forty has a tattoo! So what happened? How did tattoo go from something that was put on you to an expression that comes from within you? Tattoo Nation tells the story of a few people who helped transform the world of tattoo, and the way we think about tattoos, forever. This is the true story of the ink revolution.
- Celebrated new recruits ready to lead UNLV revival
- Street gang MS-13 grips Long Island suburbs in violence
- Valley homeowners who’ve violated building codes may get amnesty in May
- On the clock from the sign, Raiders host first public event in Las Vegas
- Police: Dad details boy’s death, says he dumped body in the desert