Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For years people saw tattoos as a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos. But now in the United States one out of every three adults under forty has a tattoo! So what happened? How did tattoo go from something that was put on you to an expression that comes from within you? Tattoo Nation tells the story of a few people who helped transform the world of tattoo, and the way we think about tattoos, forever. This is the true story of the ink revolution.
- AVN boss: Porn industry ‘on the upswing,’ but not moving to Vegas
- Sandoval announces new marijuana tax, seeks $60M for school vouchers
- A partial repeal could insure millions fewer, at double cost
- In NFL betting, Patriots are the closest to being a sure thing
- Brewer: Once the Rebels started missing their shots, Aztecs pulled way