Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Raiders file paperwork to move to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas stripper pleads guilty to running multistate drug ring
- Las Vegas Sands paying $7 million to settle corrupt practices probe
- Teen suspect in football star’s slaying to be charged as adult
- Dwayne Morgan out for season, will apply for medical redshirt