Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- County Commission lets builder’s plan for development near Red Rock go forward
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Rapper Sean Kingston, hip hop group Migos spar in Vegas; one arrested
- Protesters picket Republican officials at Nevada luncheon
- Marijuana expo loses name over ‘differing vision’ with parent group