Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Hard Rock charts different path for Trump’s former casino
- Report outlines steps to revive Yucca Mountain repository
- Las Vegas trucker guilty of manslaughter in crash that killed 4
- Man arrested after hand grenades found in vehicle with Nevada plates
- Company faces backlash for pulling ads from Hannity show