What Maisie Knew
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: A contemporary reimagining of Henry James’ novel, WHAT MAISIE KNEW tells the story of a captivating little girl’s struggle for grace in the midst of her parents’ bitter custody battle. Told through the eyes of the title’s heroine, Maisie navigates this ever-widening turmoil with a six-year-old’s innocence, charm and generosity of spirit.
- County Commission lets builder’s plan for development near Red Rock go forward
- Marijuana expo loses name over ‘differing vision’ with parent group
- Foreclosures raise questions about SolarCity policies
- Rebels basketball sinks lower with eighth straight loss
- Study: Climate change causing reduced Colorado River flows