Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Chile has it all: gorgeous landscapes, smokin’- hot women, cool dudes, great wine, and the wildest parties. For a hapless American tourist, nicknamed Gringo by his two Chilean pals Ariel and Pollo, the trip has been heaven on earth - except that he just can’t hook up with the ladies. Gringo’s luck seems to change when the group meets a trio of babes - Russian model Irina, non-stop party girl Kylie and her serious sister Monica - who agree to accompany them on a trip to the coastal town of Valparaíso. The new friends are having the best of times whooping it up in a dance club, until a violent earthquake brings the entire city down around them. With this one-time paradise now a landscape of death and destruction that’s seething with terror and panic, our unlucky heroes must run for their lives from looters, escaped convicts, and the inevitable aftershocks.
- Desert Pines advances to state title game with win against Spring Creek
- With millions dying from pollution, Trump’s war on EPA is unconscionable
- Week 11 NFL picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Police arrest suspect in connection with fatal shooting
- Las Vegas’ sports rivalries: Past, present and future