Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: The story of Jake LaMotta, a former middleweight boxing champion, whose reputation for tenacity and success in the ring was offset by his troubled domestic life: full of rage, jealousy, and suspicion—particularly towards his wife and manager/brother—which, in the end, left him destitute, alone, and seeking redemption.
- Liberty player who lost father in shooting scores clinching TD
- Armani Rogers saves Rebels’ season with miracle drive
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 12
- Kris Clyburn clicks in as UNLV cruises past Eastern Washington
- Gorman wins 9th straight Sunset title, will face Liberty in state semifinals