Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: The story of Jake LaMotta, a former middleweight boxing champion, whose reputation for tenacity and success in the ring was offset by his troubled domestic life: full of rage, jealousy, and suspicion—particularly towards his wife and manager/brother—which, in the end, left him destitute, alone, and seeking redemption.
- Self-order kiosks, table service at McDonald’s in Las Vegas
- Man accused of lewdness with foster child had history of harassment, wife says
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and perspective of the Sweet 16
- ‘John school’ proposed for illegal sex buyers on first offense
- UNLV committee will meet today to address AD search