All Is Lost
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: This film is a gripping, visceral and powerfully moving tribute to ingenuity and resilience. Deep into a solo voyage in the Indian Ocean, an unnamed man wakes to find his 39-foot yacht taking on water after a collision with a shipping container left floating on the high seas. With his navigation equipment and radio disabled, the man sails unknowingly into the path of a violent storm. Despite his success in patching the breached hull, his mariner’s intuition, and a strength that belies his age, the man barely survives the tempest. Using only a sextant and nautical maps to chart his progress, he is forced to rely on ocean currents to carry him into a shipping lane in hopes of hailing a passing vessel. But with the sun unrelenting, sharks circling and his meager supplies dwindling, the ever-resourceful sailor soon finds himself staring his mortality in the face.
- Police: Woman who lured man into fatal attack is arrested with 2 others
- Stratosphere, Arizona Charlie’s purchase likely to clear final hurdle
- Vegas pick’em: NFL Week 7 winners against the spread
- Home of the ‘bump stock’: Don’t blame us for Las Vegas
- Country stars honor Las Vegas shooting victims at CMT Artists show