The Graduate (1967)
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: : In arguably the most iconic movie of the “Hollywood New Wave” of the 1960’s, Dustin Hoffman plays Benjamin Braddock, promising academic and track star, who returns to Los Angeles after graduation. At a party thrown by his parents, he his lured by old family friend Mrs. Robinson into taking her home. He first flees from her advances, but shortly thereafter begins an affair with her. Later on, Ben’s unwitting parents goad him into taking the Robinson’s daughter, Elaine, on a date. Ben falls in love with Elaine, which transforms Mrs. Robinson into a vindictive adversary.
- Ownership change may speed plans for long-sought new home for Las Vegas 51s
- Holiday weekend: Here come the tourists — and high temperatures
- No ‘typical DUI case’: Why D.A. is seeking a murder conviction
- Man held in Las Vegas sexual assaults, kidnap, robbery cases
- MGM Resorts lauded for sustainable energy efforts