The Graduate (1967)
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: : In arguably the most iconic movie of the “Hollywood New Wave” of the 1960’s, Dustin Hoffman plays Benjamin Braddock, promising academic and track star, who returns to Los Angeles after graduation. At a party thrown by his parents, he his lured by old family friend Mrs. Robinson into taking her home. He first flees from her advances, but shortly thereafter begins an affair with her. Later on, Ben’s unwitting parents goad him into taking the Robinson’s daughter, Elaine, on a date. Ben falls in love with Elaine, which transforms Mrs. Robinson into a vindictive adversary.
- Transgender boy 1 win away from girls state wrestling title
- Blog: Wild comeback gives Gorman state championship over Clark
- What a finish: Gorman erases 8-point deficit in final stretch, tops Clark for state title
- NLV firefighters responding to house fire revive cat via CPR
- Kansas community tries to heal from shooting; bar to reopen