Romeo and Juliet
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: The ultimate romantic story, traditionally told in a renaissance setting, Romeo & Juliet shows us love at its purest and tragedy at its most fateful. Having been decades since its last representation through film, Romeo & Juliet offers a new generation the opportunity to savor and cherish literature’s most enduring romance.In the fair city of Verona, Romeo and Juliet, children of the feuding Montague and Capulet families, meet at a feast and fall deeply in love. Despite the sworn contempt their families hold for each another, they steal away and are secretly wed. It is not long, however, before a chain of fateful events changes the lives of both families forever.
- County says no smoking weed in tour buses, limos
- O.J. Simpson gets job offer from brothel; prostitutes threaten to quit
- Gambler drops 75 pounds to win a share of a $1 million bet
- UNLV basketball staffer Brandon Mason taking assistant job at New Mexico
- Truck with 79,000 pounds of bananas crashes, blocks freeway