Romeo and Juliet
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: The ultimate romantic story, traditionally told in a renaissance setting, Romeo & Juliet shows us love at its purest and tragedy at its most fateful. Having been decades since its last representation through film, Romeo & Juliet offers a new generation the opportunity to savor and cherish literature’s most enduring romance.In the fair city of Verona, Romeo and Juliet, children of the feuding Montague and Capulet families, meet at a feast and fall deeply in love. Despite the sworn contempt their families hold for each another, they steal away and are secretly wed. It is not long, however, before a chain of fateful events changes the lives of both families forever.
- Trump at 100 days: ‘It’s a different kind of presidency’
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson of Gorman picks UCLA football over Michigan
- Local ripple: How Trump’s spartan budget could hit our communities
- Trump’s vitriol toward Mexico is dangerous to U.S.
- Unfriendly skies: Uneasy feeling of us vs. them in the air