Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- Chumlee of ‘Pawn Stars’ selling Las Vegas party crib, minus stripper pole
- Man gets 68 years in prison in Bundy ranch standoff case
- Criss Angel on his Hollywood Walk of Fame star and his future in Las Vegas
- UNLV football’s defense won’t let Hughes rest
- Remote fetch and feeders: New toys and tech for savvy pet owners