Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- If Raiders’ move to L.V. is approved, Bay Area fans should boycott team
- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women’s marches worldwide
- How hard has Airbnb hit the hotel industry? It’s not as bad as once thought
- The Latest: Petition seeks Trump’s tax returns
- 10,000th same-sex marriage license issued in Clark County