Four Sisters and a Wedding
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: After a few years of not being together as a whole family, they find themselves reuniting when CJ announces his plan to marry his three-month girlfriend. As they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they’ve tried to keep for the longest time. An unforgettable romantic comedy about family relationships; siblings who have grown together and fell apart; and unconditional love.
- Hard Rock charts different path for Trump’s former casino
- Report outlines steps to revive Yucca Mountain repository
- Las Vegas trucker guilty of manslaughter in crash that killed 4
- Company faces backlash for pulling ads from Hannity show
- Man arrested after hand grenades found in vehicle with Nevada plates