Four Sisters and a Wedding
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: After a few years of not being together as a whole family, they find themselves reuniting when CJ announces his plan to marry his three-month girlfriend. As they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they’ve tried to keep for the longest time. An unforgettable romantic comedy about family relationships; siblings who have grown together and fell apart; and unconditional love.
- The battle to build near Red Rock Canyon is coming to a head — again
- After dozens of lawsuits, strippers still fighting for employee status
- Energy updates: Coal is out, NV Energy asks to boost rooftop solar incentives
- Teen fatally shot after fight on Las Vegas basketball court
- Raiders need money and more to pull off Las Vegas move