Length: 2 hours, 22 minutes
Synopsis: The year is 1953. A fellow named as Varun Shrivastav comes to the village of Manikpur in West Bengal with a fake identity of archaeologist along with his team to steal the ancient idol of the temple grounds of the local Zamindar. With knowledge and experience beyond his young demeanor, Varun greatly impresses the Zamindar and his family. Especially Pakhi, the Zamindar’s feisty and only daughter, who finds herself irrevocably drawn towards him. But Varun isn’t all he seems on the surface. And as the simmering attraction between him and Pakhi leads to a tender and deep love, he is forced to choose between her and his past. Day before their marriage Varun Makes his choice, Varun and his team disappear with idol. The next morning when Pakhi’s father discovers that the idol was stolen, he could not bear the pain and died by heart attack. Pakhi struggles to move on with her life and determined to forget him and their relationship. She comes to the Shimla, where they have their another home until one day, when Varun and his team come to Shimla for another assignment and returns to Pakhi’s life under the most extraordinary circumstances.
- Trump goes after the Dem who surfaced his immigration remark
- Golden Knights name change unlikely in trademark case
- For prized UNLV recruiting target Julian Strawther, growing up is a team effort
- California highway to stay shut another week after mudslides
- ‘Trying it is believing,’ Sandoval says of self-driving vehicles