Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Dobara
Length: 2 hours, 32 minutes
Synopsis: The movie commences from where the previous film ended with Shoaib Khan being the reigning don after successfully assassinating his mentor as well as his predecessor, Sultan Mirza thus earning the respect and reverence of the people. He is the charismatic and suave man with womanizing skills who has extended his empire upto the Middle east on the west. His sole companions and friends are Javed, who oversees his illegal and shady works for him, his old-time love Mumtaz and Aslam, a youth spotted by Shoaib during one of his visits to the slums, where he once spent the early years of his life.The only obstacles on Shoaib’s path to supremacy in Bombay are two enemies of Shoaib, Vardha and Arun. Sreenu, a police officer joins hands with Vardha and Arjun as the trio’s intention of ruining Shoaib coincides.Although the city still being his first love a rising starlet, Jasmine has caught the fancy of Shoaib’s heart. In due time this passion takes the shape of obsession and leads to a rift between Shoaib and Aslam as they both vie for Jasmine’s love.
- How 3 recruits changed the expectations for UNLV’s Marvin Menzies
- Softball coach Shan McDonald will get due with UNLV Athletics Hall of Fame induction
- Sandoval covers pot, Yucca Mountain in meetings with federal officials
- Group speaks out against Laxalt over background-check law
- Public optimism on U.S. economy, yet no spending