Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- What are the prospects of retail on the former New Frontier site?
- Officials can ‘get aggressive’ to research, fund proposed light rail
- Heller among lawmakers targeted by new pro-Medicaid ads
- Mexican restaurant Casa Don Juan to open Henderson location
- Analysis: Big man McCoy is key to Rebels’ rebuild