Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Generation Iron - examines the professional sport of bodybuilding today and gives the audience front row access to the lives of the top 7 bodybuilders in the sport as they train to compete in the world’s most premiere bodybuilding stage - Mr. Olympia.Each athlete, has a story to tell of their life, journey, aspiration and motivation. They have been through ups and downs, overcoming the toughest judges in the world as they’ve entered the stages around the world and flexed their muscles for eager fans. To their fans, they are more than superstars - they are Olympian Gods.
- Nevada plans July pot sales despite warning of U.S. crackdown
- Sheldon Adelson lost his first fight with a union. Will it have a domino effect?
- Trump puts moderate GOP governors like Sandoval in awkward spot
- Titus says Nevada shouldn’t assist with immigration crackdown
- Transgender boy 2 wins away from girls state wrestling title