The Saratov Approach
Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: THE SARATOV APPROACH is the extraordinary, untold story of Elders Travis Tuttle and Andrew Propst and their week-long abduction in Saratov, Russia. On what seemed like any other day during their two-year LDS missions, Elders Travis Tuttle and Andrew Propst are approached by Nikolai to meet a friend. But then the missionaries experience the unimaginable — kidnapped, beaten, and held for ransom for nearly a week — on the other side of the world in Saratov, Russia. While their family, friends and the world pray for their safe return, Tuttle and Propst are tested physically, emotionally and most of all — spiritually.
- Thunderbirds pilot, passenger in good condition after mishap
- Nevada’s clean energy advocates hope to build momentum in D.C.
- Vegas Golden Knights take forward Cody Glass with 6th pick in draft
- Owning trademark remains a goal for Golden Knights
- With Heller, 5 GOP senators now oppose health bill — enough to sink it