Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: “Diana” takes audiences into the private realm of one the world’s most iconic and inescapably public women — the Princess of Wales, Diana in the last two years of her meteoric life. On the occasion of the 16th anniversary of her sudden death, acclaimed director Oliver Hirschbiegelexplores Diana’s final rite of passage: a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, the human complications of which reveal the Princess’s climactic days in a compelling new light.
- Academy of Country Music Awards moves to T-Mobile Arena
- U.S. judge OKs plan for Caesars’ unit to exit $18 billion bankruptcy
- 18 million more uninsured if Obamacare killed, not replaced
- Suspect in Las Vegas slaying shot by police in California
- Mother, teenage son arrested in shooting death of former Chaparral student