Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: You are not your job. You are not how much you have in the bank. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. What happens first is you can’t sleep. What happens then is there’s a gun in your mouth. And what happens next is you meet Tyler Durden. Let me tell you about Tyler. He had a plan. In Tyler we trusted. Tyler says the things you own, end up owning you. It’s only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything. Fight Club represents that kind of freedom. First rule of Fight Club: You do not talk about Fight Club. Second rule of Fight Club: You do not talk about Fight Club. Tyler says self-improvement is masturbation. Tyler says self-destruction might be the answer.
- Man arrested in wife’s death claimed shooting was accidental
- Caesars buying Centaur Holdings, adding 2 Indiana casinos
- New lanes to open next week as ‘Big Squeeze’ ends early
- Gaming panel grills casino software company exec before rejecting application
- House and Senate panel pass tax bill in major step toward overhaul