The Hunger Games Double Feature
Length: 5 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: A double feature of The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.The Hunger Games:Sixteen year old Katniss Everdeen volunteers in her younger sister’s place to enter the games, and is forced to rely upon her sharp instincts as well as the mentorship of drunken former victor Haymitch Abernathy when she’s pitted against highly-trained Tributes who have prepared for these Games their entire lives. If she’s ever to return home to District 12, Katniss must make impossible choices in the arena that weigh survival against humanity and life against love.The Hunger Games: Catching Fire:The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- The four basic buckets of Vegas tourists, and what they’re worth
- Sticking points remain in crafting final Raiders lease
- Raiders on a roll when it comes to the NFL draft
- NFL reaches out to help Southern Nevada youth football
- Could legalized gambling save us from the insufferability of fantasy sports?