Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sun, April 13, 2008 (12 p.m.)
The entrance to the Newseum's brand-new building in Washington, D.C., opens into the New York Times - Ochs-Sulzberger Family Great Hall of News, a 90-foot tall atrium with a Bell 206B JetRanger III news helicopter suspended from the atrium's ceiling. (Panorama assembled by Zach Wise).
- Raiders stadium project has cost $285 million so far
- Ref University: NBA spending summer seeking new officials
- $1 billion solar farm near Apex could feature battery storage
- Community deserves resolution on development at old Badlands site
- ‘Something needs to change’: Parkland, Las Vegas survivors bond over gun debate