Caucus in Paris
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sat, Jan. 19, 2008 (12 p.m.)
Hillary Clinton supporters rally on their side of the caucus room at the Paris Resort and Casino on Jan. 19, 2008. Earlier in the week the Paris was the scene for caucus chaos when the powerful Culinary Union was accused of pressuring its workers to vote for Barack Obama. While the caucus session Saturday was highly spirited, there was no special circumstances that came about as Hillary Clinton won the precinct with nearly 70 percent of the vote.
- Strip shooter was ‘germaphobic,’ had strong reactions to smells
- Las Vegas shooter’s online searches included venues in L.A., Boston
- Bad timing: Shutdown spoils Trump’s 1-year festivities
- Government Shutdown: What’s closed, who is affected?
- Candidate predicts Democrats will take U.S. House, begin Trump impeachment