Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Golden Knights name change unlikely in trademark case
- For prized UNLV recruiting target Julian Strawther, growing up is a team effort
- Charges possible in connection with Strip shooting, lawyer says
- Trump hotels slammed with fake ‘s—thole’ ratings on Yelp
- ‘Trying it is believing,’ Sandoval says of self-driving vehicles