Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Popular Las Vegas marijuana dispensary The+Source part of $56 million sale
- Poker pro in $6 million ticket flipping scam could spend 20 in prison
- Fatal crash closes U.S. 93 near Coyote Springs
- Correctional officer suspected in ex-girlfriend’s murder is found dead
- FanDuel Group to launch online sports betting and casino