Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas police make 27 arrests on EDC’s first night
- Coveted transfer David Jenkins commits to UNLV basketball
- Police: Missing North Las Vegas girls found, in good health
- Vegas Play of the Day: Golden State Warriors at Portland Trail Blazers
- Altercation during commission meeting leads to investigation