Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- As Trump pushes supporters to polls, opponents must rally in kind
- Celine Dion plans her final shows at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Side effect of trafficking law: More street prostitution?
- For NFL star Brandon Marshall of Las Vegas, vacations make a point
- Many states’ governor’s races become proxy battle over Trump