Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Saturday’s Elite 8
- Are there risks from secondhand marijuana smoke? Early science says yes
- Titus predicts Democrats will take control of House
- Students scarred by Las Vegas massacre join Florida rallying cry
- Drawing a circle around neighborhood speeders