Monday, Nov. 10, 1997 | 11:04 a.m.
* SAFETY: Police and fire emergency services open as usual. Administrative offices closed.
* UTILITIES: Open: Sprint, Prime Cable. Closed: Southwest Gas, Nevada Power, Las Vegas Valley Water District.
* GOVERNMENT: Closed: Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, North Las Vegas, Clark County, state, courts, federal offices, federal courthouse.
* SCHOOLS: Closed, no classes: Clark County public schools, Community College of Southern Nevada, UNLV.
* DELIVERIES: Closed, no deliveries: U.S. Postal Service (however the seven Post Office Express offices in Lucky's stores will be opened). Opened, deliveries as usual: United Parcel Service.
* NEWSPAPER: SUN offices open, afternoon SUN published and delivered as usual.
* TRANSIT: Downtown Transportation Center: Open. City trolleys: Holiday schedule (no Meadows Mall route). Citizens Area Transit buses: Regular schedule.
* LIBRARIES: Closed: Las Vegas-Clark County District, North Las Vegas District, Henderson District, Boulder City Municipal.
* GARBAGE: Silver State Disposal pickups as usual. Offices closed.
* MATRIMONY: Marriage License Bureau open 24 hours, starting 8 a.m. Monday, closing 12 a.m. Wednesday.
* FINANCES: Closed Friday: Banks. Open: Brokerage firms.
* ZOO: Open: Southern Nevada Zoological Botanical Park and Children's Zoo.
* PARKING: City parking metered spaces are free.