Saturday, Jan. 19, 2008 | 10:01 p.m.
You know who won. The Sun will tell you how, based on a year of reporting from inside closed strategy sessions held by the Clinton and Obama campaigns. Also on Sunday: (goes live at 2 a.m.)
- Why the Culinary Union failed to deliver for Obama. The Sun watched every moment of every caucus on the Strip.
- Go inside 34 caucus sites around the state where the Sun stationed reporters.
- Spend the hectic last hours leading to the caucus with influential members of the three leading campaigns.
- Democratic turnout exceeded even the wildest predictions.
- Republicans are happy about the turnout for their caucus and about Mitt Romney’s victory and Ron Paul’s surprising finish.
- Other Republicans, unhappy with their party, crossed over in large numbers to vote Democratic.
- Take a trip to Searchlight and spend the morning with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who awoke anxious over what the day would bring to the caucus he brought to Nevada.