Saturday, Sept. 26, 2009 | midnight
- Basic cruises for easy win, looks ahead to showdown with Del Sol
- Liberty unleashes powerful ground game in 34-14 win over Green Valley
- Las Vegas' air attack routs Valley
- Duhjuan Miller has two interceptions in Cheyenne win over Arbor View
- Desert Oasis puts up fight but finally bows to Bishop Gorman
- Palo Verde blanks Shadow Ridge to stay undefeated
- Clark pulls away from Western in second half for 42-12 win
- Durango makes statement with 31-28 victory over Spring Valley
- Del Sol remains perfect with narrow victory against Foothill
- Silverado glides past Sierra Vista
- Undefeated Legacy runs over Virgin Valley for 62-7 victory
- Moapa Valley races past Rancho
- Canyon Springs dominates Eldorado 54-13
- Mojave scores as time winds down to beat Faith Lutheran
- Leon Hayes helps Desert Pines overcome mistakes to beat Chaparral
Related blog entries
Las Vegas Sun reporters Ray Brewer and Steve Silver break down last week's truly memorable high school football action and preview this Friday's upcoming games. They also discuss the latest NIAA realignment news.
The Bengals led 28-0 at halftime, so coach Shawn Dupris let his substitutes take over in the second half.
“I’m happy with the boys,” Dupris said. “They came out and had a great game for us.”
The game played out just as Dupris had planned, after a strong week of practice from the Bengals.
Bonanza (3-2) was able to re-focus after a tough loss last week to division-foe Desert Oasis.
Bonanza travels to Western next week.