Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 | 6 p.m.
It's time to decide who will win the Christmas edition Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest.
Below are the five best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until 5 p.m. Dec. 31. We'll announce the winner Jan. 2.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But, sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which caption is best?
- I got mugged by an elf. — 33.3%
- I didn't really think about how I was going to sit on his knee. — 22.2%
- Look kid .... you work the big guy your way and I'll work him mine! — 19.4%
- Santa, I need a job. You got full time employment in the North Pole? — 15.3%
- I figure I got nothin' to lose. — 9.7%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.