Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012 | 2:20 p.m.
A stovetop fire Wednesday afternoon at an apartment building was doused by Clark County firefighters, causing little damage.
Around 12:30 p.m., firefighters arrived at the Paradise Spa apartments at 9457 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Clark County fire officials said. The fire did not spread, and the damage was contained to the immediate area of the stove.
The apartment building was evacuated as a precaution, officials said, and one person received medical treatment at the scene.