Las Vegas Sun

October 21, 2017

Currently: 64° — Complete forecast

Electrical fire at Henderson apartments forces residents out


Residents of three apartments have been displaced Friday after an electrical fire at a Henderson complex, Henderson Fire officials said.

Firefighters arrived about 11:50 a.m. at the apartment near Windmill Lane and Green Valley Parkway. Smoke rose from the two-story apartment building, and the fire smoldered in the ceiling above the first floor, officials said.

The fire caused about $55,000 in damage and forced residents in three units to be displaced.

No one was injured in the fire.

Join the Discussion:

Check this out for a full explanation of our conversion to the LiveFyre commenting system and instructions on how to sign up for an account.

Full comments policy