Friday, April 19, 2013 | 10:15 p.m.
Residents of three apartments have been displaced Friday after an electrical fire at a Henderson complex, Henderson Fire officials said.
Firefighters arrived about 11:50 a.m. at the apartment near Windmill Lane and Green Valley Parkway. Smoke rose from the two-story apartment building, and the fire smoldered in the ceiling above the first floor, officials said.
The fire caused about $55,000 in damage and forced residents in three units to be displaced.
No one was injured in the fire.