Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013 | 2 a.m.
It's time to decide who will win the December edition of the Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest.
Below are the best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until 6 p.m. Dec. 29. We'll announce the winner Jan. 1.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But, sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which caption is best?
- Once again, You told me size did not matter. Just another lie. — 35.2%
- Maybe you should give it love and encouragement. Oh wait, I forgot whom I was talking to. — 34.9%
- It's all that would fit in our Smart Car. — 11.7%
- Do you want the lights to go around in a circle or do you want them in perpendicular lines? — 10.4%
- Guess there really is a war on Christmas. — 7.7%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.