Friday, Nov. 22, 2013 | 2 a.m.
Are you a local or visitor planning on celebrating Thanksgiving in Sin City?
If so, we'd like to know your plans for Thanksgiving Day. With endless dining options ranging from buffets to meals prepared by some of the world's finest chefs, will you keep the tradition of turkey and stuffing at home or venture out to celebrate?
- What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
- Celebrating with relatives or friends at their home — 29.3%
- Hosting a gathering at my house — 25.7%
- Dining at a restaurant — 18.9%
- Not celebrating the holiday — 12.0%
- Stuffing my face at a buffet — 9.6%
- Pass on food - I'm spending the day at a local casino or bar — 4.4%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.
Results will appear at lasvegassun.com and in the print edition of the Sun on Thanksgiving Day.