Monday, Aug. 31, 2015 | 9:51 a.m.
A couple was attempting to start their car in a garage this morning when it caught fire, and the blaze spread to the adjoining house, according to the Henderson Fire Department.
No injuries were reported, but the fire did about $65,000 damage, officials said.
The fire was reported about 2 a.m. at a two-story duplex on Bubbling Well Avenue, near Sunset Road and Arroyo Grande Boulevard.
Flames spread from the front of the garage and extended toward the second floor, officials said. Two adults and a pet were displaced by the fire.
The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental, officials said.