Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016 | 10:21 a.m.
Las Vegas Weekly magazine, published by Greenspun Media Group, has partnered with Wynn Las Vegas and Intrigue Nightclub to create the first-ever Women of Intrigue project, a special issue recognizing 10 outstanding individuals in Las Vegas hospitality, entertainment, arts and culture.
“It’s exciting for us to recognize these local women, some of them established pillars in the community, some of them young entrepreneurs, and all of them just independent, strong and driven,” says Intrigue Executive Director Pauly Freedman. “This is a diverse group and it’s hopefully something that we now look at making an annual event to celebrate the female leaders in our community.”
In addition to today’s special issue of Las Vegas Weekly, Women of Intrigue includes a party tonight, from 10 to midnight, at Intrigue at Wynn. Cocktails will be provided by Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits, and admission is free for everyone. RSVP at lasvegasweekly.com/Intrigue.
The Women of Intrigue are :
• Christina Amato, singer and social media personality;
• Tyra Bell-Holland, president and founder of the Ava Rose Agency and RESORTciergeMD;
• Mallory Dawn, artist and creative director at the Juice Standard;
• Lisa Escobar, designer and principal at Lisa Escobar Design;
• Jodi Myers, vice president of customer development at MGM Resorts;
• Katie O’Neill, board chair of the Modern art museum project;
• Maile Pacheco, founder of beGlammed;
• Lisa Pittman, DJ;
• Mikalah Gordon, singer and comedian;
• Zee Zandi, co-founder of Silent Partner Entertainment Group.
Wynn provided styling for the Women of Intrigue honorees during their Las Vegas Weekly photo session. Before tonight’s event, the group will be treated to dinner at Allegro, followed by a cocktail reception and a red-carpet event at the club.