Friday, Oct. 12, 2018 | 2 a.m.
Analyzing the anti-Trump faction, I can only assume they are against the following:
• Forcing NATO nations to pay their fair share of defense costs
• The reduction of nuclear fears emanating from North Korea
• Record-low unemployment, tax breaks and higher wages for the middle class
• Renegotiating unfair international trade deals
• One of the strongest economies we have had in decades
• Government accountability.
I would appreciate someone educating me on just what the anti-Trump coalition's goals are and why they are against these accomplishments.