Sat, Jul 19, 2008 (2 a.m.)
The reigning UFC middleweight champion who has done most of his damage at 185 pounds, Anderson Silva moves up to light heavyweight for the first time to face James Irvin tonight at the Palms.
- Rape suspect previously sought sex at Las Vegas massage parlor
- Former U.S. official: Mass transit can be economic, social driver
- Cher performs ‘Fernando’ at CinemaCon in Las Vegas to standing ovation
- Shark Season: Five keys for a Golden Knights second-round victory against San Jose
- Dean Rhoads, one of Nevada’s longest-serving legislators, dies