Consolidation: With Other Municipalities / Agencies
|Consider the consolidation of business license services within local municipalities||13%||2|
|Consider consolidation of Comprehensive Planning services with other municipalities||13%||2|
|Administrative Services–Consider PRO/Animal Control consolidation opportunities||20%||3|
|Consider consolidation of other municipal courts and Las Vegas Justice Court||6%||1|
|Consider the consolidation of all fire departments in the valley||13%||2|
|Consider the advantages of park consolidation with the state and municipalities||6%||1|
|Consider consolidation of county and city detention facilities and services||20%||3|
|Consider consolidating Information Technology functions across municipalities||6%||1|
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.
- CEO of IT company: ‘Losing my job was the best thing that ever happened to me’
- Win the sugar war: Spot hidden sweets and make smart choices
- States of the State: How has Nevada performed under Gov. Brian Sandoval?
- ‘SNL’ writer suspended for tweet about Barron Trump
- Coroner IDs woman killed in robbery try at Henderson jewelry store