High School Football:
Green Valley 21, Canyon Springs 20
October 3, 2008
Score By Quarters
|GVAL||Kyle Larimer 80 kickoff (kick failed)||0||6|
|CSPR||Deshaun Stewart 3 rush (kick)||7||6|
|GVAL||Quincy Bagsby 13 rush (Quincy Bagsby rush)||7||14|
|CSPR||Devin Rimmey 52 rush (kick)||14||14|
|GVAL||Quincy Bagsby 40 rush (Nolan Kohorst kick)||14||21|
|CSPR||Jonathon James 31 pass from Mike McWilliams (kick)||20||21|
|Canyon Springs||Green Valley|
- Canyon Springs: Deshaun Stewart 9/-2 (1 TD), Mike McWilliams 14/5, Devin Rimmey 21/198 (1 TD), Keith Hartwell 1/27, Paul Woodward 6/25.
- Green Valley: Quincy Bagsby 17/132 (2 TDs), Derrick Garrett 3/14, Taylor Jones 5/14, Nick Libonati 4/6, Kyle Larimer 2/-6.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Vintage plane crashes near Henderson airport
- Palace Station could be adding convention center
- 4 sought in armed robbery at east-valley Walmart
- Immigrants wept, pleaded for water and pounded on the truck
- Man, woman injured in shootout with police after chase
- No apology from Fox in its battle with The New York Times
- Rebels basketball focusing on key recruits for 2018 and beyond
- Survey: How many games will UNLV football win this season?
- Fleury brings Stanley Cup home for ‘last day as a Penguin’
- Without a clear plan, Senate prepares for health fight