High School Football:
Eldorado 48, Chaparral 21
October 21, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|CHAP||Michael Shields 20 interception return (Shamarlo Tinch kick)||7||0|
|ELDO||Nicholas Blackmon 2 rush (kick)||7||7|
|CHAP||Antonio Thomas 21 pass from Kyle Scott (Shamarlo Tinch kick)||14||7|
|ELDO||Zaccheus Davis 9 rush (kick)||14||14|
|ELDO||Justin Brown 30 pass from Nicholas Blackmon (kick)||14||21|
|ELDO||Odarius Mitchell 50 pass from Nicholas Blackmon (kick)||14||28|
|ELDO||Ty Nihipali 4 rush (kick failed)||14||34|
|CHAP||Kyle Scott 1 rush (Shamarlo Tinch kick)||21||34|
|ELDO||Michael Williams 15 interception return (kick)||21||41|
|ELDO||Jhashon Datcher 30 pass from Cameron Howard (kick)||21||48|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||4-14-59 (2 INT)||5-12-159 (2 INT)|
- Chaparral: Kyle Scott 11/58 (1 TD), Antonio Thomas 17/42, Tyquan Anderson 5/23, Toure Williams 2/10, Corey Hockin 2/0, Kainoa Sims 1/15.
- Eldorado: Nicholas Blackmon 1/2 (1 TD), Justin Brown 13/102, Ty Nihipali 5/16 (1 TD), Zaccheus Davis 13/85 (1 TD), Dominick Smith-Mack 1/1.
- Chaparral: Kyle Scott 4-13-59 (1 TD, 2 INTs), Antonio Thomas 0-1-0.
- Eldorado: Nicholas Blackmon 4-11-129 (2 TD, 2 INTs), Cameron Howard 1-1-30 (1 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Pig-mask suspect arrested in Bellagio store heist
- Fans celebrate Raiders move under iconic Las Vegas welcome sign
- Golden Knights owner welcomes the Raiders, not the competition
- Police: Bus surveillance video shows man open fire without provocation
- Oakland fans: Raiders ‘lost them forever’ with vote to move team to Las Vegas
- L.V. apartment fire displaces 40, causes $1 million in damage
- To get ball rolling on Yucca Mountain, Perry makes surprise visit to Nevada site
- With move approved, it’s time for Las Vegas to welcome Raiders with open arms
- What’s next for Raiders? A lot, including a season-ticket interest list in Las Vegas
- How much did Strip bus standoff hurt Las Vegas economy?