High School Football:
Boulder City 33, Clark 7
October 21, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BCIT||Tyler Washburn 3 rush (run failed)||6||0|
|BCIT||Xavier Steel 6 rush (kick failed)||12||0|
|CLAR||Clifton Smith 10 rush (Cooper Platt kick)||12||7|
|BCIT||James Morgan 1 rush (Xavier Steel pass from Joe Miller)||20||7|
|BCIT||D.J. Koopman 48 rush (pass failed)||26||7|
|BCIT||James Morgan 16 rush (TJ Hatfield kick)||33||7|
- Boulder City: James Morgan 10/63 (2 TDs), D.J. Koopman 2/46 (1 TD), Xavier Steel 12/29 (1 TD), Tyler Washburn 12/148 (1 TD), J.D. Owens 5/41, Billy Viera 1/-1, Thomas Shelley 1/8, Joe Miller 1/1.
- Clark: Clifton Smith 10/94 (1 TD), Marquise McKinney 8/34, Deyon McKinney 13/111, Anthony Bermudez 4/-19, Vance Gilbert 1/4, Donte Bowen 1/6.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Why Golden Knights’ pick Engelland will pay dividends
- Senate GOP releases ‘Obamacare’ overhaul, but not all aboard
- Vegas Golden Knights fans make presence felt at NHL Awards
- Gaming regulators OK pari-mutuel betting on nontraditional events
- Steve Sisolak announces he’s running for governor
- Pool and water safety urged as heat wave continues
- Las Vegan Rob Whited has lived a rock ’n’ roll life others only dream about
- The Weekly staff’s reacts to dancey new Killers single “I’m the Man”
- Miguel returns to the Drai’s Live stage
- Talking ’90s nostalgia, music and minivans with Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath