High School Football:
Centennial 21, Cheyenne 20
October 27, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|CHEY||Tyler Spight 1 rush (run failed)||6||0|
|CENT||Coby Newton 6 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||8||7|
|CHEY||Kenneth Counts 5 rush (run failed)||14||7|
|CENT||Jacobi Owens 5 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||14||14|
|CHEY||Mike Haigler 5 fumble return (run failed)||20||14|
|CENT||Jacobi Owens 11 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||20||21|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||7-16-112 (1 INT)||10-14-107 (1 INT)|
- Cheyenne: Tyler Spight 8/28 (1 TD), Kenneth Counts 8/34 (1 TD), Tyler Power 2/-12, Myloe Lewis 11/32, Keenon Buchanan 3/7.
- Centennial: Jacobi Owens 24/101 (2 TDs), Coby Newton 6/31 (1 TD), Austin Turley 7/5, Alex Mack 1/0.
- Cheyenne: Bakari Smith 0-2-0, Tyler Power 7-14-112 (1 INT).
- Centennial: Austin Turley 10-14-107 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Police: Cab driver arrested after sex assault seen on video
- SBE set to merge with Hakkasan Group
- 17,000 AT&T workers in Nevada and California go on strike
- Reduced $25K fine opens door for McGregor-Mayweather fight
- Man accused of lewdness with foster child had history of harassment, wife says
- McDonald’s unveils self-order kiosks, table service in Las Vegas
- Henderson teacher accused of ‘inappropriate discussions’ with students
- Oakland Raiders closing in on potential move to Las Vegas
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and perspective of the Sweet 16
- UNLV committee will meet today to address AD search